Get to Know Tom Zanetti
Know Before You Go
REVEL Moments are #humanfirst.
All of our events focus on the human behind the athlete and bring to life untold stories, insights, and lessons learned that can inspire, educate, or uplift everyone.
A typical REVEL Moment lasts between 45 – 60 minutes, so be sure to make the most of it and show up 10 mins before to see the pre-show.
Pro Tip: There are sometimes clues to prizes in the pre-show!
What To Expect
- To be on screen (as the audience will be visible)!
- Submit a question in advance of the event as you may get a chance to join us on stage and ask the question live.
- If so moved (+ over 21 years old!) grab an adult beverage and sit back to enjoy the athlete joining you in the room.
How many other people will be there?
While the number of attendees varies per event, we always limit the event’s capacity to keep it intimate. We want you, the fans, to make a connection that can’t be made anywhere else and learn from an athlete’s life story.
Can I ask a question or provide input?
Yes! REVEL Moments are a two-way conversation between you and the athlete, which means your participation can only improve the experience for everyone. When you purchase a ticket, you’ll be asked to submit a question so you can let us know what you’d like to know about the athlete. We review everyone response and incorporate them into the events’s content and select certain fans to ask their questions live during the event.
What is Name Your Price?
Do REVEL Moments excite you, but you had a different price in mind? Here’s your chance to bid for a ticket.
Like any other bidding process, you name the amount you’re willing to pay. Once the bidding window is closed, we offer tickets to the highest bids until we reach the Moment’s capacity. If that’s you, then we’ll see you there!
- You’ll be able to enter any price you’re willing to pay.
- The highest bids get priority for tickets. Until we reach that Moment’s capacity, we go down the list and award tickets to the next highest price.
- Although tickets are limited, there’s nothing to lose by placing your bid! You never know who else is bidding, which means there’s always a good chance you’ll win.
- If your bid is accepted, congratulations! You’ll receive a ticket, which will be priced at the amount you offered.
- f your bid is not accepted, we’re really sorry. But don’t worry, your credit card won’t be charged. We’re constantly fostering relationships with our athletes, so hopefully we’ll have a future Moment with the same athlete that you can attend.
- The bidding period typically closes two days before the event’s start time.
My son Owen actually got to talk with Cade!
It was very personal and neat to see the human side of Cade.
I enjoyed the intimacy and the active participation from the audience!
So cool! Intimate experience that could not be replicated!